[Help Me] Struggling With Psu

Hi all,

i have got a 9800GTX in RMA by MSI for my screwed 9800GT OC. and the card was burnt due to power supply. therefore i have now decided to buy a new psu. i was considering 4 psu;s

coolermaster 460 watt, coolermaster 500 watt, corsair cx400 watt and coolermaster 600 watt. but ,i found that, corsair cx400 is more expensive than coolermaster 460 watt and i have also heard that corsair is far better than coolermaster. So which power supply you guys recommend to me for my newly acquired 9800GTX? my current system is Q8200, MSI P43 Board, 500GB HDD and 2GB DDR2 800 RAM. Can you guys verify that Corsair CX400 is better than Coolermaster 500 Watt PSU?

Thankyou

I'm not going to tell you not to buy the Coolermaster because it will be perfectly capable of reliably powering your system. They aren't the best and they certainly aren't the worst. The Corsair is the better of the two but if funds and choice are limited then the Coolermaster 600W would be the sensible choice rather than the Corsair 400W that may not see you to your next upgrade. You'll be fine with either but the Corsair is definately the better quality unit.