System Giveaway

Bosco

Awesome, it would be absolutely incredible if I won.

:D

I know this computer is new to me but it really strains on some things and my GPU sucks compared to the newer hardware.

:(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey would international members be able to participate ?? I really need a computer , I actually got an I7 920 and one asus rampage II gene all that in my country it's like being rich... haha seriously, but with an old 6600 (64bit version) and a 250gb samsung with 8mb buffer , and a really noisy and old case, you don't know how noisy can become a 6600 overcloked through the years man !!!... please help ... haha.

hey would international members be able to participate ?? I really need a computer , I actually got an I7 920 and one asus rampage II gene all that in my country it's like being rich... haha seriously, but with an old 6600 (64bit version) and a 250gb samsung with 8mb buffer , and a really noisy and old case, you don't know how noisy can become a 6600 overcloked through the years man !!!... please help ... haha.

As I stated before :)

"It will be open to everyone from anywhere except for Admins, Reviewers (Paul T and Hardnrg are allowed to enter)."

well i didnt win a laptop from the seagate webcast i watched yesterday and i bet i dont win this either. by the time i actually can afford a low end i7 it will be mostly worthless to most folks

well i didnt win a laptop from the seagate webcast i watched yesterday and i bet i dont win this either. by the time i actually can afford a low end i7 it will be mostly worthless to most folks

Aww!

I promise you if I ever win the lotto I will see to it you get the computer of your dreams!

Ill buy the parts and have them shipped directly to your door step! :)