Bosco

System Giveaway

If it's got an i7 processor, SSD and an high end nvidia graphics card then send it my way.

Can staff enter this one?

OCC is probably the best forum I've been on in a long time. The community rocks and is friendly, and there are more than enough giveaways to keep people on the edge of their seat at any given time. :P

Sounds like this could be a good contest... or random giveaway. I await the details. :D

Maybe I'll win something in this contest. :lol:

It will be open to everyone from anywhere except for Admins, Reviewers (Paul T and Hardnrg are allowed to enter).

More details to come I am under NDA still so I can't say anything yet. I will have something up tonight after 9pm pacific time.

NDA on the computer or on the giveaway?

Because I'm sure most of us would take it even if it had terrible specs, because an extra computer is an extra computer. :P

Hrmm, sounds good. I will get back here in a week or so after giving it some thought.

I have never been to Vegas before, so that would be a cool experience as well.

I will be out (hopefully) in California here in October for Blizzcon 2010. I went last year to 2009 and it was a blast!

NDA on the computer or on the giveaway?

Because I'm sure most of us would take it even if it had terrible specs, because an extra computer is an extra computer. :P

Something inside the computer is under NDA until tonight :thumbsup2:

Something inside the computer is under NDA until tonight :thumbsup2:

Must be the i7 970, nice contest Dave... :thumbsup2:

I bet its probably just a shoe box with Cyberpower PC painted on the side. :lol:

I bet its probably just a shoe box with Cyberpower PC painted on the side. :lol:

When have I ever done something that mean :evilgrin: