Need More Reviewers

Bosco

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i would love to do this. i definitely have the free time, literally all of my time is free! ha ha. I don't believe i have the required writing skill though :(

and obviously writing is of slight importance if you're going to be a reviewer ;)

and obviously writing is of slight importance if you're going to be a reviewer ;)

ha ha my point exactly. i mean i have writing ability but just not as "intricate" as reviewers here

What kind of time will you have after the summer?

Still way too much time. I've maintained a steam rating of 10 for practically the past 2 years. :P

I've yet to register for classes for next semester, but I'm gunning for about half-time (6 credit hours - 2 classes) per semester.

I'm not the type to neglect my duties, especially not when it comes to computer hardware. :D

ha ha my point exactly. i mean i have writing ability but just not as "intricate" as reviewers here

heh, i wouldn't worry about that.

If you have the time and if you type something in word, your paragraphs aren't overrun with little red and green squigglies, then I'd apply :)

That is how I felt before applying, but both Dave and Frank liked what I sent in. As long as you understand the hardware the writing will be fine.

Just take what Frank said to heart. Reviews really are time consuming.