InCrYsIs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pansies!

I kid I kid!!!! :-p

Old Yeller for sure

Finally, a couple of you have mentioned the classic tear-jerker of all time. And of course Marley and Me as an example of a modern day version.

She never cried when Old Yeller died

She wasn't washed in the blood of the lamb

She never stood up for the Star Spangled Banner

And she wasn't a John Wayne fan

Her baby blue eyes had the warning signs

That woman was bad to the bone

She never cried when Old Yeller died

So do you think I'll cry when she's gone

- Confederate Railroad

there are several movies that make me cry. Especially any that suck and I pay 10+ bucks to go see in theater. but seriously the ending of red dawn for some reason. schindler's list, pursuit of happyness, anne frank, boy in stripped pajamas.

Sad animal movies and chick flicks rarely get to me. Probably because I just don't get that into them. The movies that get me are "guy" flicks with powerful scenes/endings. One that comes to mind is the end of Donnie Brasco, when Lefty (Pacino) realizes he's going to die, he kisses his wife, and leaves his watch and wallet behind. Another is the episode toward the end of The Sopranos when Tony kills Christopher.

I know I have in a few movies but for the life of me I can't remember what they were.

But one of my friends literally balled his eyes out in the cinema during star wars 3, when the clones turned on the jedi lol.