What Movie Makes Your Eyes "water"?

InCrYsIs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brotherhood of War (Probably the best war movie I've ever seen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCnyJZafn-w&feature=related

You prompted me to watch this movie after seeing the trailer. I'm about half-way through it, and it's really, really good. I'm a war movie enthusiast, and I can't believe it's been out all this time and I had never heard of it. If they ran an effective marketing campaign for it in the states, I see this movie raking in a lot more American money.

Do not watch this then:

seymore

I think I got teary eyed from that the first time I saw it. I don't think I've ever cried from a movie but as far as teary eyed goes Up and I'm sure plenty of others that I can't think of.

Yeah I don't do dead dog movies, either. I'm a dog guy.

I don't do dead animal movies at all. I will not watch march of the penguins. I have a hard time watching a lot of nature shows even though thats just the way it is.

You prompted me to watch this movie after seeing the trailer. I'm about half-way through it, and it's really, really good. I'm a war movie enthusiast, and I can't believe it's been out all this time and I had never heard of it. If they ran an effective marketing campaign for it in the states, I see this movie raking in a lot more American money.

Ha my American History teacher felt the same way (ugh..3-4 years ago). First day of school, she asked us to write an introduction letter. Weird it's American History and not an English class :P. Anyways I mentioned this movie, because I watched about 1-2 weeks before school started again. Then later on in the year she said they played it on HBO and spent a good 20 minutes raving about it haha.

It's a shame a lot of good movies from the East don't ever make to US Theaters. The ones that do make it over are ok at times, but none of the really good ones ever do. They only come in dvds or blu-ray.