24 Is Over

InCrYsIs

24 was one of my favorite shows of all time. Jack Bauer was a great character. This is one show I will miss. If 24 was one of your favorite show name a favorite momemt.

For me it wasn't one thing in particular, but I enjoyed the new ways Jack would get information out of people. Most recently gutting a russian assassin to get a SIM card.

This was a great finish to the series.

I started watching with Season 3 I believe. Still need to go back and watch the first two seasons.

As for a favorite moment, I don't really know. I always liked the betrayals. Every season there was always at least one person on the "bad" side you don't expect right away.

I started watching 24 back in 2007; I remember it changed my life, I stopped playing on my computer, ignored video games, or hygiene, and watched ever episode, every season like it was going

to vanish if I didn't. To say I didn't shed a tear when the series ended would be a lie. I really like the way they ended the series though. 

I really wish Jack had put a bullet in Charles Logan though. But him shooting himself and being brain dead is pretty good.

Edited by sdy284
added spoiler tags :fp:

Use spoiler tags, InCrysis.

My bad. I forgot there are DVRs in the world and ways to watch on the internet.

I really have a crush on the Hassan women.

My bad. I forgot there are DVRs in the world and ways to watch on the internet.

I really have a crush on the Hassan women.

The mother or daughter? Both are pretty nice. I'll take Jack's daughter though ;)...or Renee...or Chloe....in that order, or all at once.