Megan Fox Dropped From Transformers 3

InCrYsIs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter to those not seeing it, honestly why do we need a breast flashing, asscheek showing element to transformers it should be all about the bots. If they have to have a chick, have her be a little more realistic and smarter.

Doesn't matter to those not seeing it, honestly why do we need a breast flashing, asscheek showing element to transformers it should be all about the bots. If they have to have a chick, have her be a little more realistic and smarter.

But, Michael Bay doesn't care about the acting ability for his movies. And evidently not the story either. All he wants is explosions and things being destroyed. The rest is just filler in between fireballs.

re: replacement of Megan Fox ...agree, bad choice

re: IVIY ...agree, transformer movies need to focus on the robots, not the girl ...tho you won't find me complaining about comprosing Megan Fox positions

People sure get over pretentious on stuff that doesn't matter ...but then don't hold that same strict criteria on everything that does matter. If I refused to like any movie with bad acting, I wouldn't be able to watch any movies ...from any country. There's very few movies I can actually sit down and say... wow, for the most part the acting was really good! And even when I can say that there is always someone in the movie that sucks.

More specific to Transformers... you are watching a movie about Alien robots on earth and the whole idea stemmed from Hasbro trying to sell toys ...just how much intellectual stimulation were you expecting to get? :dunno:

If you were expecting something greater, instead of wasting your time on high budget Hollywood movies, you should be in the local university theater watching plays/movies with a budget of $10. Going into a movie based off toys with high expectations is just ...stupid. :doh:

As a Transformer fan, I liked the movie. I went into it to see how my favorite toys would look in high budget 2007-2009 computer generated graphics ...and it didn't fail to impress. I also liked how just about everyone portrayed as military in the movie was either active duty or retired ...and it showed in the portrayal. I also liked how the movie depicted how we would handle that kind of threat with today's technology. But I really liked how they kept the same personalities for the transformers they've had since inception.

But honestly transformers never worried about some intricate storyline. It was always some lame excuse for the Good Guys to battle the Bad Guys. That's it.

These movies IMO accomplish what they set out to do. Blow crap up, be comical and have a hot chick for nerds to look at. If I want to be engrossed in some thick story I will watch a thriller ot crime drama.

Fogel, I wasn't trying to say I'm not one to see the third one. I love the Transformers, though I technically cant *yet* until I watch the second.

These movies IMO accomplish what they set out to do. Blow crap up, be comical and have a hot chick for nerds to look at. If I want to be engrossed in some thick story I will watch a thriller ot crime drama.

I agree, I enjoyed the first one. And I like Camaros more than VW Bugs (bumblebee fan!!, or hotshot in the newer cartoons)

Though I still think they should have had a slightly nerdier (aka more useful) girl who was still attractive but more believably in the company of the main character.

Though I still think they should have had a slightly nerdier (aka more useful) girl who was still attractive but more believably in the company of the main character.

Like the one in your Avatar? :rofl:

Fogel, I wasn't trying to say I'm not one to see the third one. I love the Transformers, though I technically cant *yet* until I watch the second.I agree, I enjoyed the first one. And I like Camaros more than VW Bugs (bumblebee fan!!, or hotshot in the newer cartoons)Though I still think they should have had a slightly nerdier (aka more useful) girl who was still attractive but more believably in the company of the main character.

I was agreeing with you doofisai! :P

The big long soap box rant was for the people complaining they didn't reach an epiphany while watching a movie about giant alien robots that are alive.

Like the one in your Avatar? :rofl:

:snap:

That is one weird animated gif. I feel like I should turn him in as pedo :lol: JK!

Maybe the next one will have actors who can act :rolleyes:

Schindler's List starring the Autobots and Decepticons!

These are the PERFECT movies to have no talent hotties! 95% of the movie is CGI generated