Looking for a headset

Onion

I'm looking for a new headset for about 80 bucks and below. Maybe a bit more if you convince me.

What I'm looking for: Circumaural fit, just like my previous one, the creative fatal1ty. USB. Built in microphone. Surround sound if possible. It has to be comfortable for extended use, mic has to be good, and strong bass if possible. Basically a creative sounds fatal1ty headset with better sound.

This is for use on the onboard sound of my p45.

Hmm let us know how those sound in different games. I like my current headphones for music. Not sure if I want to invest into any gaming headsets after my Steelseries 5H V2 broke. I know these Beyerdynamics DT770 are gonna last a long time, excellent build quality.

Ok. They should be here in 3 or 4 days, I'll post back when they get here.

I had the creative fatal1ty ones, they sounded pretty nice in games. I liked the sound they had in MW2 because these had strong bass and pretty responsive highs. The mic is nice on it as well, flexible boom, and its detachable. Also has a nice padded top for the head which is really comfy.

I freaking love my Logitech G330 Headset, keeps my ears cool, which is huge with me! I hate when my ears get hot! And the sound and the mic are crystal!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104319&cm_re=G330-_-26-104-319-_-Product

Only $50 on newegg, got mine for $27 shipped on ebay!

I looked at this headset for awhile after they came out, and some of the BS discomfort feedback on newegg almost turned me off! Glad I didn't listen to that crap, cause they are extremely comfortable to me!