quick help needed

Hey,

Yesterday I bought this http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/series/category/notebooks/dv6tqe_series/3/computer_store for £800 could someone please check out the specs and tell me if its worth it, and if not an alternative? something simmilar in price..... and mine says its a dv6 whats the difference with a dv6 and a dv6t?!

Please help, I will change it today if need be, btw it IS fast! but no Bluray and not sure if this (dv6) has ddr3

HELP!

Thans

What do you want to do with it? If you want to game, you maybe can get one with a better graphics card but a lesser CPU for the same price.

Have you looked at ASUS laptops? It's one of the manufacturers that has an enormous selection for all types of users.

What do you want to do with it? If you want to game, you maybe can get one with a better graphics card but a lesser CPU for the same price.

Have you looked at ASUS laptops? It's one of the manufacturers that has an enormous selection for all types of users.

Thanks for the reply, just done some diggin and it is DDR3

Think I will stick with it, gets good reviews, plus I game on my Desktop or PS3

Still open to suggestions

to be honest it is a bit overkill for what i need from it, but when i want something I WANT IT INSTANTLY!B:)

I'd usually pick a Dell or ASUS over an HP. A 9 cell is a good addition if it's available.

I'd go for an i3 w/ 4GB DDR2/3 RAM and 250/320 GB HDD if I just wanted to use it for MS Office apps, internet and a bit of Photoshop...

GT 320 would be good enough for occasional gaming..

i7 would be a thing to go for if you intend to do a lot of multitasking...