OCC CSS Server Poll

sdy284

OCC CSS  

50 members have voted

1. 1. If I hosted an OCC CSS server, would you play?

Alright, it's ur money n stuff. Sad that so much potential will go to waste.

who said I was going to pay for a server? Honestly, you're lucky I don't have a way to ban you from threads i create :wallbash:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would totally get me to start playing this game like no tomorrow! I love playing it (the CoD4 version) with my clanmates.

CoD4 version? :D You have so gotta link me, even better if you link me to a MW2 version because I'm not dropping £40 on that, and then an extra £30 on two DLC packs for maps because no-one else will play the stock ones. And then there's the 12 player limit, etc.

And also I would LOVE an OCC GunGame server. GunGame is so ridiculously fun. Would it be passworded or not?

CoD4 version? :D You have so gotta link me, even better if you link me to a MW2 version because I'm not dropping £40 on that, and then an extra £30 on two DLC packs for maps because no-one else will play the stock ones. And then there's the 12 player limit, etc.

And also I would LOVE an OCC GunGame server. GunGame is so ridiculously fun. Would it be passworded or not?

nope no PW, but we did a pretty good job moderating it last time :)

I saw your avatar right there and had a flashback of being knifed in the gungame by you on that level with the two towers and the maze in-between (and the undergroundy bits too).

I never had so much fun being owned. Actually, I have, but my GF doesn't need any further empowerment.

Alright, it's ur money n stuff. Sad that so much potential will go to waste.

:pfp::mfp:

Waste? I remember those days fondly, it was a ton of fun playing that game with fellow OCCers. I especially liked the McDonald's map :)

:stupid: