• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet, but am planning on purchasing one
    • Not yet, and am NOT planning on purchasing one

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, there's no poll option that fits me. I've had 1.6 on my iPhone since late may and just a little while ago I bumped that up to Froyo(2.2). Sure it's not really fast(especially Froyo) but it works somewhat and is fun to mess around with. iDroid project is really moving along at a pretty fast pace, I'd recommend any adventurous iPhone owner to try it out.

With that out of the way, I'm planning on getting an Evo 4G here soon. Absolutely love that phone. The size, the way it feels in my hand...it's perfect for me.

Anybody interested in buying an iPhone 3g(3.1.2)? :lol:

Who do you have now??

Ugh tmobile. Had sprint at one time though in my area even tmobile is better. Was going to go with AT&T but when they lost the HD2 to tmobile and me not wanting to stick with my current carrier.... Well I decided I wanted a droid phone but since AT&Ts lineup is rather gimped I've decided to seat my self with Verizon.

Ugh tmobile. Had sprint at one time though in my area even tmobile is better. Was going to go with AT&T but when they lost the HD2 to tmobile and me not wanting to stick with my current carrier.... Well I decided I wanted a droid phone but since AT&Ts lineup is rather gimped I've decided to seat my self with Verizon.

Well there goes my suggesting Sprint :teehee:

Well there goes my suggesting Sprint :teehee:

You should come over to my area with your sprint and see how much you like it. It dropped calls several times a day. At least with tmobile I lose someone like once or twice in a given week... though it doesn't get very many bars in some places and none in others where others around me still had at least 3. I hear tmo is much better in philly.

You should come over to my area with your sprint and see how much you like it. It dropped calls several times a day. At least with tmobile I lose someone like once or twice in a given week... though it doesn't get very many bars in some places and none in others where others around me still had at least 3. I hear tmo is much better in philly.

Nah my phone has amazing reception in philly. Full bars everywhere!

HTC Incredible!

I know, I know. I was making a bad play on words lol

Samsung Galaxy Spica owner, looking forward for the Galaxy S, and would probably get the EVO 4G if I were American ;)

Good thing I read the non american part I was like whuuuuut to your phone lol

• 3 weeks later...

I'd get one but Verizon forces you to get the full data plan which is an extra $30 a month or somewhere around there. I rarely if ever use the internet on my cell phone. I like the built in WiFi and would most likely use that but why have a data plan when you get free WiFi?

I went with an LG Env Touch instead.