• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet, but am planning on purchasing one
    • Not yet, and am NOT planning on purchasing one

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I threw the finger to Microsoft, Apple and Google (kind of). I've got a new so called "smart phone" on the way, but it is a Palm Pre Plus. First deviation ever from a Blackberry or Blackjack. We'll see how it goes......

I wish I would have had time to wait another month or so, but my trusty blackjack is getting pretty long in the tooth and doesn't always cooperate with me :( Not to mention the screen leaks and the waterproof seal has been creeping across the plexi for about five months now.

I could have upgraded to BB Curve 8310 for free, but the BBs just strike me as too "business all of time". I have to use my phone for work a bunch, but don't want to look like I'm saddled to it.

The iPhone was an option, but that seemed too far on the side of pleasure/fun than purpose. Plus the 16Gb version was $199 - and it kills me to spend money on a phone if I can get one for cheap or free :(

In the end the Palm Pre Plus set me back $149 and I've got 30 days to decide if I like it or not.

I wish I would have had time to wait another month or so, but my trusty blackjack is getting pretty long in the tooth and doesn't always cooperate with me :( Not to mention the screen leaks and the waterproof seal has been creeping across the plexi for about five months now.

I could have upgraded to BB Curve 8310 for free, but the BBs just strike me as too "business all of time". I have to use my phone for work a bunch, but don't want to look like I'm saddled to it.

The iPhone was an option, but that seemed too far on the side of pleasure/fun than purpose. Plus the 16Gb version was $199 - and it kills me to spend money on a phone if I can get one for cheap or free :(

In the end the Palm Pre Plus set me back $149 and I've got 30 days to decide if I like it or not.

Depends on how much you want to do with it but WebOS is extremely limited when you compare it to a platform like Android. But I hope you are happy with it none the less. :)