sdy284

Who has an Android phone?

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an Android phone?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet, but am planning on purchasing one
    • Not yet, and am NOT planning on purchasing one

to the guys that have one, do you go to any android sites for news/reviews/forums?

to the guys that have one, do you go to any android sites for news/reviews/forums?

My Droid beams the RSS feeds straight into my brain via Bluetooth.

No but honestly.....http://www.droidforums.net/

Seriously considering the Incredible

We were due for New Every Two when that released, so I got it on launch day. Love it.

Personally, I'd prefer not have that much Google in my life, but wanted to try a smart phone. When I compared the different smart phone OS's, Android made the most sense to me, and with the Sense UI, it's even better. I really like my Incredible. The only complaint I've seen anyone lob at it (hardware wise) seems to be the topographic back cover. It doesn't bother me though. Actually some of the curves fit my hand and how I hold the phone pretty well. Having a 1GHz Snapdragon and 512 MB of RAM also helps. (My first computer came with 512 MB of RAM, and didn't the Xbox 360 start at 128 MB or 256 MB?)

Nope.

I've got an HTC Hero with Sprint runnin Fresh Rom 2.0d (2.1) and it's rooted as well.

CAP201005111748.jpg

As for some phone forums I frequent (and recommend ;)):

PPCGeeks (been with these guys since my old windows mobile Touch Pro)

XDA Developers (Heard about these guys a while ago and gone there once or twice for programs on my Touch Pro but am getting more active with them now)

Nope, LG Vu POS for me, once I upgrade, I'm getting an iPhone.

I plan on getting the HTC Evo 4G on the Sprint Network when it is released next month.

I have a Moto Droid, love it. Had to get it since I broke my old phone lol.. but I'm happy with my Droid. Can do everything I want, plus the hardware keyboard is a real plus in my book.

I plan on getting the HTC Evo 4G on the Sprint Network when it is released next month.

I heard we may get the Nexus One also which would be sweet, I really wish there'd be a snap dragon phone with a keyboard coming out though.

I have a Moto Droid, love it. Had to get it since I broke my old phone lol.. but I'm happy with my Droid. Can do everything I want, plus the hardware keyboard is a real plus in my book.

I still hate you for that :(. I WANT KEYBOARD!! :unsure:

I would really like a keyboard, but the HTC devices that I have played with, the touch screen keyboard is pretty nice.

So I am not to worried about it. But you are right.. If the Evo4g came with the Droids slide out Keyboard that item would be the BOMB!

I would really like a keyboard, but the HTC devices that I have played with, the touch screen keyboard is pretty nice.

So I am not to worried about it. But you are right.. If the Evo4g came with the Droids slide out Keyboard that item would be the BOMB!

Eh, as much as I like the droid. I'd much rather to have the touch pro 2's keyboard (even the Touch Pro 1's keyboard was amazing barring it's reliability, it was the closest to a real computer keyboard I've found)

But yeah the Hero's virtual keyboard is getting me by, but I was lightning on my Touch Pro's keyboard. Even if the Evo has a 4.3" screen...I want that all to be viewing area when I type.

My friend has the HD2 (pretty much EVO but Windows Mobile and on T-Mobile) and even with the big screen the keyboard was just as easy/hard to use as my Hero (3.1" screen).

I would have got a Moment but I didn't like the way the keyboard was a laid out, it looked like a childs toy.

There's no need for "predictive text" on a physical keyboard, it doesn't need a crutch