• No
    • Not yet, but am planning on purchasing one
    • Not yet, and am NOT planning on purchasing one

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious :)

Running 2.1 on a Motorola Droid with the KrazyKrivda DarkSE 24k 5.0.6.2. Why do you ask? :)

Oh and since we are neighbors you can check it out first hand if you want!

611e98a7.jpg

Edited by krazypoloc

Running 2.1 on a Motorola Droid with the KrazyKrivda DarkSE 24k 5.0.6.2. Why do you ask? :)

lol

i have my reasons :ph34r:

I'd like to but Verizon has gotten stupid in their pricing here...

if I want a phone with a keyboard i have to pay a 29.99 data package on top of my already 89.99 1400 minute plan... :(

lol

i have my reasons :ph34r:

I've had mine for several months and LOVE it! I've had several smart phones in the past and they don't hold a candle to this thing...

Let me know if you wanna setup a time to GTG and I'll give you the skinny.

I'd like to but Verizon has gotten stupid in their pricing here...

if I want a phone with a keyboard i have to pay a 29.99 data package on top of my already 89.99 1400 minute plan... :(

Holy crap dude...thats really bad! I pay $155 for 2 phones with 1700 minutes and full data on both with 500 TXT for each phone.....but I get a 17% discount for working for the power company. :)

Guest ajmatson

I have the Droid as well and I absolutely love everything about it, well almost everything. I hate that I cannot voice dial over bluetooth. That is my only quirk, if they fix that I would make it my second wife :)

I have the Droid as well and I absolutely love everything about it, well almost everything. I hate that I cannot voice dial over bluetooth. That is my only quirk, if they fix that I would make it my second wife :)

I have one. I actually got the HTC Eris even though everyone told me not to, but I played with both it and the Motorola Droid for hours and just liked the Eris better.

i voted no, but want.

just waiting on AT&T to wake up. <_<

My dad just got a Motorola Backflip which is an Android phone but the retards at ATT decided not to upgrade past Android 1.5 in their infinite wisdom....this leaves out some MAJOR additions to the Android platform.....they don't have plans to upgrade to 2.0 till Q3 2010 from what I hear...might be 2.1 though. By that time I will have 3.0 hehehhe.

Its a nice phone but thats pretty crippling IMO.

I have one. I actually got the HTC Eris even though everyone told me not to, but I played with both it and the Motorola Droid for hours and just liked the Eris better.

My GF has the Eris and its ok....came free with my droid for $200, so I couldn't complain. A big selling point for the Droid is the HUGE modding community for it.

i voted no, but want.

just waiting on AT&T to wake up. <_<

My dad just got a Motorola Backflip which is an Android phone but the retards at ATT decided not to upgrade past Android 1.5 in their infinite wisdom....this leaves out some MAJOR additions to the Android platform.....they don't have plans to upgrade to 2.0 till Q3 2010 from what I hear...might be 2.1 though. By that time I will have 3.0 hehehhe.

Its a nice phone but thats pretty crippling IMO.

ha yeah i know! that's why I dont have a Backflip right now lol I'm hoping AT&T carrys the Motorola Milestone sometime soon, though I heard they're releasing the Dell Aero and some HTC androids soon, so i may look into them... if they're not too crippled <_<

though I really want a keyboard on it, bu we'll see