In the next 12 months, are you considering the purchase of...

d3bruts1d

71 members have voted

1. 1. In the next 12 months, are you considering the purchase of...

maybe you should read the OCC News. Where's your loyalty?! :P

I only read stories that interest me....and if I don't, I don't retain the title information in my head :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with the notebook/laptop or netbook option. I can't decide on what I get, I just need something better than the current laptop I use. Its only about 4-5 years old. :lol: Something new would be much better, not looking for anything to play games on, though maybe something light for long trips.

would like a new laptop but doubt I will get one going to try to convince the boss to buy me a netbook and a smartfone since he likes to send me to meetings and at times I don't get back to the office for a few days. My current laptop is still functional but its battery charger has been broken for about 2 years now so its a pain to use in the truck.

Just got an iPad 3G, so no new tablets or e-readers for me. I'm definitely getting a new phone this summer, my iPhone 3G is coming up on 2 years old now and it's really not enough for me. If the fourth gen iPhone isn't exciting then I'm considering the HTC Desire. I would like to get a new laptop since mine is three and a half years old now, but it's still going strong so I might not get a new one until after I take the bar exam.

Smartphone and tablet for me.

Smartphone will probably be an iPhone, I hate my LG Vu, and my iPod Touch fell in water.

Tablet because they seem pretty cool, and really useful. I type much faster than I write anyways lol.

Didn't vote for netbook or laptop, I already have both and they're pretty new.