Shattered Horizon Update

Deathmineral

This is weird, because with a 4850 you should be doing about as well as my 5770. I'm getting just above 20 FPS with everything maxed but anti-aliasing; that's at 2x. Though my processor is more powerful than yours, but I'm not sure if that should make such an impact. Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to post something at the SH forums.

Yes, the weapons could stand some tweaking. I think the assault rifle is fine where it is, but definitely believe the machine gun needs to be more powerful. For a gun that big it should be more powerful than the assault rifle, in my opinion of course. Perhaps make the shotgun slower and something to deal with cross map head shots.. Railgun is fine. SMG is better now that they're no longer giving you max movement speed.

Telling you man this game is VERY inconsistent .. :dunno: Your 5770 should be doing better then my 5870 according to the newer patches, i KNOW for a fact that those 5770's are damn lucky in this game, they've ran relatively smooth and unaffected throughout the updates, while the 58XX series has suffered alot. :ouch:

As for the weapons, like i said before, they were fine until recently ( its not my internet connection). I think they should sit down and fix them ALL at once instead of randomly changing them all the time :erm:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend is a free weekend on Steam.

Steam Free Weekend June 4-6

The price is also being cut in half to $10, for the weekend. So try it and buy it, if you don't already own it.

For those of you that already own it, let's try not to kill off the fresh meat :nono:

Awww yeah, that's what I'm talkin about.

Finally more than a few servers will be populated. :P