Heres What Im Getting...

Xtreme21

Ok in a month when the Presscot comes out all P4 prices will hopefully drop so heres what im getting...

Intel Pentium 4 2.8c

Asus P4P800 Deluxe

Mushkin Enhanced PC3500 LVL 2 Dual PAck of 512MB

Swifttech MX478-V w/ TT Smart Fan 2

Planning on OCing to 3.5 - 3.6Ghz.. reason for not getting the Prescott, well remember when the P4's first cam out they were garbage and we had to wait almost what a year and a half to get the good P4's out.. Well tell me what you think..

You may wanna drop a few more dollars and get the 3.0c. The 2.8c has a pretty flaky record for OC'ing. I'm lucky with mine, but most guys top out around 3.4 with a 2.8c. The M0 stepping is having better results, but 3.5-3.6 is a good stretch for a 2.8. I think you can get a 3.0c on NewEgg for like $270 right now, so they'll be alot cheaper when the Prescotts hit.

Everything else looks good though.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

yeah the SP series is the best hands down nothing comes with 3C in whith its temps(besides water cooling)

Mushkin is out of LV 2 ram, you may not be able to get it IF you wait to long.

I don't know if they are out of that ram but they are out of the BH 5 chips for that ram so yeah for the ram if you have your heart set on it, probably don't want to wait too long.

ahh its all right im getting 1gig of XMS at 2-3-2-6 timings @ ddr400..

and im getting a 3.0c or 3.2c.. waiting for release of prescott and gonna take advantage off the price drop of the P4..