help with cathodes/LED's

First of all i apologize if this is in the wrong section, please close it if necessary

Basically i am planning my next build and i am looking for some advice concerning the lighting inside the case. what i am looking for is LED's and cathodes that can change colors, i have looked around but i cant find anything. My plan is to make a case that changes colors on demand (red,yellow,white,etc), i have seen videos floating around that show LED's that change colors rapidly but it does not seem to be controllable. Does anybody have an idea if what i am trying to do is possible?

I know you can buy led's that have 2 different colors and I think you can wire them up so each color shows independently of each other. I have seen cathodes that are 2 different colors but I think they both shine at the same time. Take a look at Jab-Tech in there lighting section.

This is about the closest I found to what you want but they are out of stock.

Edited by slick2500

nice thanks for the link, this will really help now i need to figure out how to wire them. so i can have either of those shine indefinitely and have them change with a switch or something?