Flogging Mollys anyone?

Dariuas

So the girlfriend and I just got back from a Flogging Mollys Concert in West Palm Beach Florida, for Sunfest. We got to the show about 1.5 hours early, so we got up front, we were 1 head, and about 7 feet from the stage. It was one row of people and the security gap. People were being crude, and thought they awesome sauce by jumping around. Some kids (2) snuck around the back, and got up on stage, just as the last song was finishing. One kid jumped off to my right, and got snagged by security and helped by the crowd to their arms. In that split second, I looked over to my right, and saw my girlfriend being trampled by a second stage diver. Dave King (Lead Singer) started freaking out asking if she was ok. Her back got pretty wrecked, and I said she'll be fine. He told us to go to the end of the stage, so we went and hung out. One thing lead to another, and we were chilling with Flogging Molly Back Stage.

My Girlfriend, Richard Schmidt, and me

Dennis Casey, Me, and my girlfriend.

OMG I AM SO JEALOUS!!! backstage!?!?

effin a. sick, bro. I'm a huge Flogging Molly fan, favorite band.

I met Dennis and Nathan at the last show I went to (which is unfortunately a few years back at Starland Ballroom in NJ, couldnt go to their recent one in Starland cause it was on a monday <_<)

.ing awesome guys, they really are. and they make .ing awesome music!

OMG I AM SO JEALOUS!!! backstage!?!?

effin a. sick, bro. I'm a huge Flogging Molly fan, favorite band.

I met Dennis and Nathan at the last show I went to (which is unfortunately a few years back at Starland Ballroom in NJ, couldnt go to their recent one in Starland cause it was on a monday <_>

.ing awesome guys, they really are. and they make .ing awesome music!

Yea I love them. They are really nice guys too; They were super worried about my girlfriend, and let us come back and hang out. We got the play list, and soem other free stuff from them, but all and all, it was a blast. There's a ton of pictures on my FB page http://www.facebook.com/dariuas