i want to know how can i make different the psu gives real power or it

i want to know how can i make different the psu gives real power or its fake psu ??

any way to know it without experiment

i want when i see the label information which put on the psu , know form this Label if this PSU gives real power or this PSU gives Fake Power ??

i want to know how can i make different the psu gives real power or its fake psu ??

i want when i see the label information which put on the psu , know form this Label if this PSU gives real power or this PSU gives Fake Power ??

I think I understand what you're asking (but, you'll have to forgive me if I answer something other than what you want).

You'd like to know if there's a way to tell if the PSU is capable of delivering what is advertised? Mainly, the power or amperage ratings on each rail, right?

So, short of testing the power supply like we do in our reviews (with a properly defined electrical load, not a test computer 'load' test like some sites do), there isn't a whole lot you can do to find out if the power supply is going to perform adequately. Try to find hardware sites like OCC, jonnyguru, etc that do proper testing. 25% load, 50% load, full load, etc.

If you can't find a review, you're not going to have a chance at making a decision about the quality of the power supply. However, there are certain red flags that you can look out for. The first is what temperature the power supply is rated at. 25C is the temperature to avoid as it is not realistic in a computer. 40C or even 50C are what quality power supplies are usually rated at. A large amount of amperage on the 5V rail is also something I'd avoid. Most components don't use this voltage to the extent that cheaper manufacturers 'beef-up' their power ratings.

Barring all of the above, go with a reputable manufacturer. :thumbs-up:

As far as the truth in statements of actual wattage and amps you will have to Google the model in question for reviews.

I think I understand what you're asking (but, you'll have to forgive me if I answer something other than what you want).

You'd like to know if there's a way to tell if the PSU is capable of delivering what is advertised? Mainly, the power or amperage ratings on each rail, right?

So, short of testing the power supply like we do in our reviews (with a properly defined electrical load, not a test computer 'load' test like some sites do), there isn't a whole lot you can do to find out if the power supply is going to perform adequately. Try to find hardware sites like OCC, jonnyguru, etc that do proper testing. 25% load, 50% load, full load, etc.

If you can't find a review, you're not going to have a chance at making a decision about the quality of the power supply. However, there are certain red flags that you can look out for. The first is what temperature the power supply is rated at. 25C is the temperature to avoid as it is not realistic in a computer. 40C or even 50C are what quality power supplies are usually rated at. A large amount of amperage on the 5V rail is also something I'd avoid. Most components don't use this voltage to the extent that cheaper manufacturers 'beef-up' their power ratings.

Barring all of the above, go with a reputable manufacturer. :thumbs-up:

thx a lot ...

i guss the only way to know is Review :)