Noctua Owners Club

sdy284

Since more and more of us are realizing how great Noctua products are, lets start a little owners group shall we? you can see what I placed in my sig, follow a similar format

who's going to be member #1?

maybe you's guys could band together and insist that microcenter carry noctua product lines

i went there yesterday to pick up a few things and a cpu hs/f ....not one single noctua anything in the store...wth..??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you's guys could band together and insist that microcenter carry noctua product lines

i went there yesterday to pick up a few things and a cpu hs/f ....not one single noctua anything in the store...wth..??

Yeah, I noticed that, too. :(

• 1 month later...

Just put the NH-D14 in my new build. F! that is one big cooler. I can't get the side panel on my P193 to fit as the fan intrudes just a little too much. On the plus side I get to see my shiny new cooler.

lol WELCOME to the Club....I had the same issue...I just bought a wider case...problem solved...

I really like how once single part and make you buy others to make it practical....or work right...lol

Well I've blown my budget on this build so I will be "fixing" the case sooner (or later). I hope (expect) eyefinity to be worth it though.

There's a certain e-penis-ness to a humungous cooler :)

• 11 months later...