Most addicting flash game ever

IVIYTH0S

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got home from soccer last night at around 8:30. I didn't get to bed until 10:30 thanks to this damn game. On the plus side I scored around 650,000. I have plans for 1,000,000 tonight...

I just hold --> and pray.

I use the 25% extra boost smash thing (5 total), the extra bees headband, and the fat bottle that reduces the slowdown on bounces by 30%. I haven't gotten over 700k yet, but I've gotten close. I usually don't dip under 300,000. I might try the extra big dudes item and see what happens.

My wife played exactly once yesterday, scored 517,000 and change, and then said "this game is stupid" and started playing BC2. Ahhh I love her.

I just hold --> and pray.

I use the 25% extra boost smash thing (5 total), the extra bees headband, and the fat bottle that reduces the slowdown on bounces by 30%. I haven't gotten over 700k yet, but I've gotten close. I usually don't dip under 300,000. I might try the extra big dudes item and see what happens.

My wife played exactly once yesterday, scored 517,000 and change, and then said "this game is stupid" and started playing BC2. Ahhh I love her.

Your wife is awesome, hope I can get my GF to that level of awesome lol

Why do you think I married her? LOL. She got started with Mech Warrior, then Diablo 2, then Quake 3 Arena, then RTCW, then CoD4, and now she's hooked on BC2 (Her in-game name was/is Lady_Ebola for all of these games). Besides the fact that we have a 1.5 year old son, I'm never letting this chick go lol.

Back on topic, I got a height of over 12,000 feet yesterday. I hit exactly 4 big punching dudes in a row, landed in a cannon, and hit ANOTHER punching dude immediately on the next bounce. I would have gone even higher but my timing was off with the cannon and I ended up on about a 20-25 degree trajectory instead of 45.