Guild Wars 2

WhenKittensATK

Just finished reading it, and I must say... I am actually looking for the release of the book.

This has literally been the first "book" so to speak that I have read in the past year roughly, I'm quite surprised at how Matt and Jeff write. It actually captivates you, I'm very impressed. :)

I just read it. I got the same thoughts. I'm gonna have to pick this one up when it releases.

Was hoping Amazon would have it cheaper, I might just go buy it in a store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So lucky.................... I think I'm just gonna pick it up at the bookstore. I was gonna get it on Amazon, but I didn't think it would be here on day one lol. Maybe I was wrong if you got it a day early haha.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I'm just gonna order mine on Amazon lol. It's either sold out or not available in stores anywhere near me.

How are you liking the book so far? (no spoilers :D)

I'm ashamed to say, but with school and work I'm at Chapter 14, which is literally page 182 of 370, so roughly half way... and, well, it's awesome!

Forbeck and Grubb really do a great job with the ambiance of combat scenes and cities, really setting it up well, but sadly so far haven't delved that deep into the histories of each race. Just lightly touched on it. I'm hoping for more of an in depth look, but seeing where the book is already going, I doubt any deep history tidbits will be given.

Also, GW1 will need a few more quests to make it to GW2 / the book anyways, so if you still play that, prepare for updates :D

Sadly today is another day of work and school, so hopefully I can push anther 7 chapters today... I have to @.@

Also, if you want it quicker and are in college.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

and it's one year prime free, free 2 day shipping or $4 1 day shipping, which is what I did :)

I'm actually gonna post that link in the deals section if it inst already there!

Get the book, you won't regret it :happy:

edit: just noticed you were the one posing the amazon deal lol :P

Edited by Munkypoo7

Progression and Leveling in GW2

Level 80 cap without the level grinding :D. I love it.

LevelingCurves-600x403.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

Loving all these features. You actually get to play the game more rather than doing mundane activities that suck up so much time like in WoW.

Edited by Krazyxazn

OOOOOOOOOOOO

Awesome, I feared GW2 might lean somewhat towards grinding, glad they addressed that quickly :)

Oh and Krazy, I finished the book yesterday morning... the ending (and the whole damn thing) was awesome :D

• 2 weeks later...