[WTS] Munky's WTS thread

Munkypoo7

Ok... here goes nothing!

Headset

Razer Piranha: Used for about 3 days (sitting in its box for 2+ months), it's a good solid headset, just never really had the need for it, it was an impulse buy tbh :PLink

$40 Shipped

Keyboards

Logitech G110: Practically brand new, used it for a grand total of 4 days while waiting for my Lycosa to return. Overall it's easily a 10/10. (Still have the box and wrist rest it came with as well). Link

$60 Shipped

Logitech G15 (Orange backlighting, not blue): This guy has served me well, used for the better part of a year, it has some wear (see pics) but works perfectly (LCD screen works fine too w/o dead pixels or anything funky). 8/10 for aesthetics. ***Missing the wrist rest*** Link

$55 Shipped..?

Laptop Ram

Samsung: M471B2874DZ1-CF8 2x1GB PC3-8500 DDR3-1066MHz

Timings: 7-7-7 (CL7) Link

$20 Shipped

Mouse

Logitech G9: Used for about 4 months, has no dings or scratches, the feet aren't worn out, have all of the accessories (grips, weights) and a spare ID grip, here's the mouse <The wheel has not lost it's free spin like some G9's do>

$40 Shipped

Sound Card

Creative Fatal1ty Titanium: Used for the better part of 5 months, works perfectly well, but recently decided to move to a cheaper Asus card since I needed the PCI-E slot this guy took up :(Link

$80 Shipped

Pictures

p42000062a.th.jpgp4200006a.th.jpgp42000072a.th.jpgp4200001a.th.jpgp4230004a.th.jpgp4250005a.th.jpg

All payments by Paypal please, If you live near me (I live about 5-10 minutes from Miami MetroZoo) we can talk about meeting up and what not.

Everything will be shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation... unless you rather me ship it by FedEx or UPS, in which case we can split it or work it out somehow :)

All sales are for the lower 48 States, as far as anything else... we will see, but do not hold your breath, I've been burned before so I am extremely weary about this sadly :\

Other notes o' fun:

Not currently looking for trades as this will go directly to textbook funds for next Fall Term... damn those expensive textbooks!

Everything comes with their respective original boxes (the G110 and G15 were not pictured with them but they are included!), except the ram, that is the only exception to this rule.. and will be bubble wrapped insanely well to protect them.

Everything is pet and smoke-free :)

Thanks for looking ^^

(If these is anything wrong, lemme know and I'll get right to it asap!)

Edited by Munkypoo7

Pity bump. :lol: Nice deal on that headset. Too bad I already have one.

Edit: Would you remove shipping costs from the price if I personally pick up anything I buy?

Edited by l33t p1mp

Pity bump. :lol: Nice deal on that headset. Too bad I already have one.

Edit: Would you remove shipping costs from the price if I personally pick up anything I buy?

Yea sure, I guess it would range from like $5 for the ram (that flat rate box) to 10 for everything else, since I think a flat rate or a sleeve would pretty much cost that.

oh and I dropped the ram price, gotta beat newegg at their game :P

haha had to reset everything, since the coding got whacked out on the main post :P

Laptop ram dropped to $25 shipped

This qualifies as a certified Munkypoo7 bump. :D