unknownuser200

Seem hot to you?

Sounds like they are clocked too high for whatever reason. Try taking 100mhz off the clocks before they fry.

if they fried then they're faulty and deserve to :rolleyes:

there running under default lol default is 870 /1050 im downed them down to 825/975 there just junk.... i honestly think the heatsink needs to be layed with new compound and heatpads

there running under default lol default is 870 /1050 im downed them down to 825/975 there just junk.... i honestly think the heatsink needs to be layed with new compound and heatpads

That is unfortunate, on second thought, don't send them to me :)

well what are you waiting for :P

i thought vapour X had good cooling ,i had a old 4870 palit sonic edition the cooler on that was simply amazing i used keep that card overclocked 24/7 800/1100 max load temps wer 82c,y dont u just buy artic silver 5 , and put it on both the cards im sure u will get at least 10c to 15c cooler