1. 1. Do You Belive In God?

• yes
    • no
    • not telling

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is it not complicated?i dont really understand. There are many many complicated things to do with God, depending on which relegion u believe. i think its better to be less complicated, yet still make the most sence. its easier to say, "hey theres no god i can do whatever i want."see what im saing. i think thats what u mean by hassel.

yes I do believe in God...do you know what the odds are of a big explosion creating something so complicated...and i think I know where MadMax is going when he dies...if I where you I would change my ways fast...and by the way...christianity(spelling) has never been proved wrong by anyone who tryed to prove it wrong...its really funny how a lot of the people who try to prove it wrong endded up believing in it...and the big bang theory has never be proven right in any way shape or form...

Ive never been baptised. and Ive never been to church.. so no I dont really belive..

From Physics class the earth was created by the big bang theory.. that is what I belive..

I can argue my point forever..

and I can see someone elses point who does belive in it..

Its just one of those things I dont tend to care about in life..

If you belive good for you.. Its good to have belifs.. and If you dont.. hey more power to you.. find something else to belive in..

Its one of those things people argue over and over about and its soo dumb and pointless.. because both sides are going to meet at one point and its going to be a standstill

and then its just going to be.. "your dumb" and then it will go off topic from there..

thats my thoughts :P

technicaly my theories can and will be proven some day once we progress further in technolagy but you still havent proved that god exists. so why belive in some thing that dosen't exist. wouldn't that be sort of a waist of time. and again i am not dising you guys, im just trying to figure some stuff out.