1. 1. Do You Belive In God?

• yes
    • no
    • not telling

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cus the world makes no sence without it. i cant imagin living without god. do u actually believe u were created by some explosion, that just happened to form the perfect planet, and extremely sifisticated (spelling) humans/animals that all work together perfectly?

yes and no. i have many theries that could work but as allways there is no proof just like wether or not god exists. im not one of those people who make fun of people who do belive in god. i realy dont care.

ya i know ur not. im just saying its close to impossible for most of ours or anybody elses theories to work. they just have so many loop holes, that usualy work to the benifit of man. so that man doesnt hav to believe in sin or anyhting like that. and he can do whatever he wants becus hey, "theres no suck thing as god."

While I tend to live more so by the statement "Believe it when I see it," because of my upbringing I do believe in God... Like the two of you, I could argue both sides of the fince... normally that's what I do. :)

While I believe in God, I don't really practice any religon.... though, I have spent many many hours studying the religion of my ancestors (Scottland, Wales, etc.) and find it very interesting.

I voted yes, as I do believe in God, or some sort of eternal being...

cool. B) But everything being created via huge explosion is posible. it may over heat yourmind and make you say "na that cant happen" so you take the easy way and Just belive in god and thats it. cuz if you belive in god you realy don't have to think about the possebileties(spelling). :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: <_<