[WTS] Queenz lastest For Sale thread

Queenz

I'm having a big sale right now and parting out my entire system. I got a new car 2 weeks ago and got rid of my G37 and now in a car modding bug lol.

US 48 STATES ONLY!! PAYPAL ONLY!!

I've done business with many satisfied members on here and gurantee that you will be happy with whatever you buy off of me :D

Here is what I'm selling:

Intel Core i7 860 LGA1156 asking $180 shipped. Newegg wants $280 for this.

EVGA P55 FTW SLI LGA1156 Motherboard asking $130 shipped. Newegg wants $214 for this.

4 GB of G.Skill DDR3-2200 RAM asking $100 shipped. $170 on Newegg

If you want other parts of my system such as my watercooling, just let me know. I got no pictures of the stuff right now but later on I will. No negiatiating please. Prices are the cheapest you will ever find. No trolls and no jokes. Serious people only ;)

What kinda car and any bundle deals?? ;)

well not car but an SUV lol. Winter was absolutely horrible here this year and I was screwed in the snow. RWD ftl. I bought an 09 FX35. It's still a VQ :D and very moddible haha

If you buy everything I'll give it to anyone for $320 shipped. Everything does come with all the manuals, accesories and boxes too.

Sounds cool, my friend had one of them. You better mod it so it can beat Jeep Cherokees though :P (I raced my friends FX35 with my old Jeep and whooped his butt, we were both stock :D)

your parts are tempting...damn good deals!!

This would solve a lot of my new computer wants. How are all the parts and what clocks have you ran the i7 860 at?

Alll parts are in like new condition. Comes with all the boxes and accesories. 860 was ran at 4.2 GHz at 1.3 volts for 24/7 use.

Yea lol. Everything sold to Rip5aw. He bought everything off me lol.

I'll be building another rig in a couple of weeks, but it won't be as big lol. Needed the cash for some mods ;). Thanks Rip5aw