AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Benched

Link

its in chinese, and im not sure how legit it is but from that information looks to pretty pretty good for heavy threaded applications. what do you all think?

One thing you got to remember with these tests are that they are performed on a 32-bit system.

32&64 bit only matters with memory.

(So I am told)

It has nothing to do with benching results as far as processor speed only benchmarks.

4.2GHz with only 1.4V on air! That's a great improvement. Sick. :)

look closer....

It shows detected as a quad in that shot....

On the stock clocks Everest correctly detects it as a Hexa core...but for some reason Everest shows a Quad on the higher clocks...

I would say that isnt too real as I havent had everest correctly identify something and then not detect it right after a frequency change....I'll wait until the actual release date to see whats what...

Shows 800MHz because of Cool n' Quiet and/or C1E. The 4200MHz screenshots were done with 2 cores disabled. Benching with all six cores will require a bit more voltage then that.

Link

its in chinese, and im not sure how legit it is but from that information looks to pretty pretty good for heavy threaded applications. what do you all think?

fake

100% most likey fake

also each core likey to be 24C each

odds are very very slim to get the same temp for each core

it also must be some kind of joke that the cpu temp only goes up 1*C when each core is 70% loaded

Edited by punker

I have not seen anything in those screenshots that would scream fake. There is no such thing as a per core DTS for AMD processors so it really doesn't matter what temperature values are displayed.

I have not seen anything in those screenshots that would scream fake. There is no such thing as a per core DTS for AMD processors so it really doesn't matter what temperature values are displayed.

YES each core has it's own Digital Thermal Sensor :rolleyes:

i know this because i have a AMD cpu :rolleyes:

at lest for now tell i install a nice Dual Quad Core Xeon today waits for

Fedex

Edited by punker