Logitech G9 or Razer Copperhead

Aljgohuti

Ok, So i already have sent in a Order for a Logitech G9 ( Trying to cancel now )

But Today, I went to a internet gaming cafe, and i was using the Razer Copperhead, And i liked to use it, But i cant decide which one, Now my obvious decision is the Razer Copperhead, Because i have already used it, But the G9 sounds really good, According to reviews, and also i think it will go well with my Razer Mouse Pad, and Logitech G19 Keyboard, But mainly, What are your reviews and views on the Copperhead or Logitech G9.

Thankss.

G9.

I have owned a couple of razer products, as has my brother, and they have all been nice, till they break about 1-2 years in. The drivers also SUCK. Had to get rid of my AC-1 purely because there was no 64-bit driver.

Had 2x Logitech G5's for over 4 years, and both are still going strong. So I am sure the G9 will be even better.

I would DEFINATLY not cancel your G9. It will be better, and will out live the razer. Dont get suckered in.

Virtually everyone I've talked to who have owned a Razer mouse have complained about their fragility. Logitech mice aren't indestructible either, but I've had my G5 for 3

Do not get a Razer Copperhead, that is the worst mouse I ever used in my entire life. I got one a while back and it does multiple clicks all when I do a single click with it and this seems to be a big problem with all razer copperheads.

I've never used the G9 but it looks like a good mouse and I've always loved all of logitech's mice so I would say that is your better option for sure.

I have the G9X and I love it! I have also used the G5, G7, and a couple other not so notable mice.

The G7 was sold, and is still going strong so I hear. The G5 I have had for about 3 years and it never once failed (playing at least 20 hours of CSS a week). I gave the G5 to my little brother and he loves it.

Logitech FTW.

I agree with most everybody here, the G9 is definitely a better mouse. I had one for almost two years but the cord got messed up so I got a new mouse. But I hear from my buddy (who put some electrical tape on it) that it is still going strong.