Polish President and 96 others die in plane crash

jlqrb

Indeed it is. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket. Guh.

I know, you would think that they would take more precautions with so many high level officials. They were also on a aging Soviet era aircraft and flying in deep fog. The whole situation seems like it should have been avoided.

Well... Putin is leading the investigation from the Russian side... :unsure:

Putin <_< . That just means that this will be white washed and anyone that disagrees with his findings will just disappear. Welcome to the new Russia same as the old Russia.

Saw this on the news this morning. Shocking.

Reports are still preliminary, but from what I heard, traffic control told the pilot they were approaching quickly and advised them to not only pull up but to go to divert to another airport.

I didn't read this article though...it's too long :lol:

Anywho, isn't something like this the reason our Pres and VP don't travel together....guess other countries don't employ that tactic.

Reports are still preliminary, but from what I heard, traffic control told the pilot they were approaching quickly and advised them to not only pull up but to go to divert to another airport.

I heard that the pilot was advised to divert to another airport because of the fog conditions.

R.I.P.

I happened to be walking by a Polish church in Paris, it was surrounded in video cameras. Honestly though, I didn't really feel too bad about the deaths of the president, I hear he was a raging anti-semite.

I happened to be walking by a Polish church in Paris, it was surrounded in video cameras. Honestly though, I didn't really feel too bad about the deaths of the president, I hear he was a raging anti-semite.

He had poor approval ratings, but it's moreover the death of many people in a terrible accident regardless of who they are.