Talking about some nutcases

road-runner

nanoprobe-

"As a veteran and a Christian I find their acts deplorable and disgusting. Their disgraceful corruption of God's word in the name of whatever they're trying to prove is not what Christianity is all about and I hope the courts slap them down big time. It's not free speech, it's harassment and an attempt at intimidation. They are a cult, not a church. "

What he said!!!

Remember that there are "wackjobs" among every "group". Every race, religion etc. You can't blame an entire religion for the actions of these inhuman psychopaths. They aren't just giving Christians a bad name...they're an abomination to the human race. If you let their actions pursuade you to change your faith...well...that's very unfortunate. I'm a Christian and i'd have a hard time NOT smacking that man upside the head with his signs. I'd like to think all of Heaven would rejoice and laugh if I did so.

Edited by CelticaFLM

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this to be the best answer in how to handle WBC.

Some should get a high pressure fire hose and put that cigarette out that one of the WBC members had in his hand. After blowing all there clothes off and knocking them on the ground he could just tell the police I thought they where on fire so I put em out...

I thought this church was just a bunch of trolls... Is that not true? If not, it's terrible that such people even exist.

EDIT: Now I don't quite understand that video, is she letting that flag drag on the street on purpose? Ugh, that's horrible.

Edited by Flibo

Having been in the USAF Honor Guard this article literally makes me want to vomit, cry, and perform acts of violence at the same time.I was raised as a Baptist and while I certainly don't follow everything they preach.....these "Baptists" are a different sort altogether, as some of the people in my parents church are military members and very strong supporters of our troops. This sickens me.

A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ

-Mohandas Gandhi