[WTS] Intel I7 975EE, GTX 280 W/ H2O Cooling Blocks x3

Mikesnow

I have several parts to sale.

1 x Intel Core I7 975 Extreme Edition CPU has about 200 hours use on it 10 of which OC'd for benchmarks, it's in perfect condition, and will ship Like new in original box with original never used heatsink and fan. This processor has always been liquid cooled and never been above 100F. Current Retail is $799.99 I am asking $500. I am upgrading to the newer 980x is only reason I am selling.

3 x BFGTech Nvidia Geforce GTX280 OC, all three have Koolance Nickel Plated water cooling Blocks on them all 3 cards are in great shape and perform great, I am only upgrading to the GTX480's soon so no need for these any longer. I'll also send these with their matching Air heat sinks they came with from the factory and original packageing if I still have it as I think I do. I will sell all 3 together or seperately. Asking $150 per card $400 if you buy all 3.

PM me if your interested!

EDIT: Here is a link to see pics of the build BTW. http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...fwd69&st=24

Edited by Bigfwd69

Edit: I actually ordered a liquid cooling kit (Swiftech H20-220-APEX). I might be interested in a week or two for the CPU. Depends on how high I can overclock my 920 with liquid cooling.

Edited by El_Capitan

overclocked 975 never been above 100f/37c ? hmm <_<

Liquid cooled, read before you say . in someones thread <_<

Anyways, awesome prices. Just wondering, but will you also be sending the stock coolers from those GTX280's?

Liquid cooled, read before you say . in someones thread <_<

Anyways, awesome prices. Just wondering, but will you also be sending the stock coolers from those GTX280's?

I'll also send these with their matching Air heat sinks they came with from the factory and original packageing if I still have it as I think I do

Looks like he is, but i'd think reassembling them to their original condition before selling them would be best. Then sell the liquid cooling stuff as one unit

ok to answer a few questions quickly. Yes, I am a pack rat and should have everything they cam with from the factory includeing accessories, and software, and stickers. I can reassemble them to factory shipped specs if you like. If I do however I will likely keep the water blocks as payment for the reassembly, if you want to reassemble yourselfs you get a waterblock and a single bay I/O bracket you can resell to recoupe money from.