Sign in to follow this  
ontoptherock

New Build - ASRock or ASUS

However, I just ordered the ASUS P6X58D. Hopefully it's a great board, because the price is $140 more!

It is. (See sig) :thumbs-up:

Edited by nanoprobe

It is. (See sig) :thumbs-up:

Ha, nice... I'll also be getting the same liquid cooling set-up. Any tips? All I have is this link, seems pretty good:

http://www.overclock.net/water-cooling/543...iftech-h2o.html

Will be nice to compare settings afterwards. Also upgrading my PSU, case, and fans (PSU fan with the Noctua Ultra Silent 140mm Fan NF-P14 FLX (Brown) or the Xigmatek XLF-F1453140mm LED Case Fan (4 white LED) Xigmatek XLF-F1453140mm LED Case Fan (4 white LED); and the 2 radiator fans with the 120mm Noctua NF-P12 fans).

Looks like I went from budget to enthusiast.

do a little digging into who builds Asrock and where they are manufactured, They are Asus lo-end boards.

do a little digging into who builds Asrock and where they are manufactured, They are Asus lo-end boards.

Yea i have heard that before, but it seems like they are starting to make a name for themselves. i mean if this board does me well, as a customer i'll be sold and never question their integrity as a brand.