How Does This Look

asus

I put this on my webpage!!! how does it look?? I am debating this

468banner.gif

in no way am i trying to advertise my webpage.. just want to get a GENERAL feeling of how you think the banner i added looks

the page is HEAR

Dont you need some permission to do that :blink:

no.. its a link page right on occ.. and the only reason i used occ webpage design.. is to start off with a nice clean design.. i am planning on changing it very soon... and second... i think mine is very different in terms of context!! there are many other sights that use aahhh... blue and orange.. i just like it astatically!! I would have used very similar colors anyway because blue and oragne happen to be my fav color :P

if you look at my case.. its blue.. the ide cables.. blue and oragne!!

im just ASKING how the banner looks.. but thanks for the good comments

OCC has it on their banners list to use.

ya but.. i was asking.. how it looked on my page.. i kinda like it.. plus i linked it to occ webpage :P

sory you dont like it but it has taken my time to do this.. and knowing that im only 16-17.. i think im pretty good at webdesing.. but i got alot to learn!!

just want to get a GENERAL feeling of how you think the banner i added looks

the page is HEAR

Programmers Corner - Need suggestions/tips for your site? Ask here.

The OCC banner is to close to the "Crazy Modding" logo. If you want other feedback about the rest of the site.. I could give it, though you probably wouldn't like it.

Age has nothing to do with how well you can build a website.

One thing I've noticed which isn't a big deal or nothing but may help to improve the professionalism of your site is when you say "Click HEAR to view" or whatever, you may want to spell it as "here". The way you are referencing it is, that a person can "hear" the fan.

I'm not trying to criticize you or anything, but just a pointer thats all. :)