Suggest me some games

Rankiz

Anyone can suggest me some computer games? I got an awesome gaming rig but not many games to play. Been addicted to WoW and quitted some months ago, tho I still have my account and the subscription runs to atleast May. I do not really do anything more useful after I quitted WoW, but it gives me more freetime whenever I want, I am not that bounded as before.

I am playing dragon age: Origins and just bought Mass effect 2, haven't had the time to play it though. I like many different games, I love strategy games like Empire earth, I like strategy games from the middle age and such better than games from outer space. I am average interested in FPS games, played BF2 and BF 2142 daily for some time, right now the only shooting game I play is BF Bad Company 2 on playstation 3. I love FIFA, ps3, tho football games ain't that cool on the comp, ey? I love games with rank and status, like BFBC2 where you rank up. Can anyone suggest me some games?

Dead space ,if u like to get freaked out

COD MW2

GTA 4

metro 2033 ,dint like that games that much i dont if its only me

Just cause 2

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (not released yet but gonna be awesome)

Since u like strategy here,Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

CoD4/MW2 both have a rank system. I have MW2, and while I love it at times I also have moments of hate. The gameplay is very inconsistent. One game is full of morons, the other one has you pitted against very good players.

I like AOE (Age of Empires) 3. It isn't the newest game around but I love it. Can't say much more as I haven't even heard of Empire Earth and hate football games.

MW2 I got to PS3, don't think I will play it on the pc also. Loved both Command and Conquer and Supreme commander, previous versions. I've heard both been "destroyed" in the new version? or?

C&C games are not that good IMO. Age of Empires 3 is in a way fun but is more of a strategy game for those who a hard time playing RTS.

The real glory in RTS is Total war series. Empire: Total War is a fantastic game, and you will get hundreds of hours from it. It will require a good computer, but you already have one so problem solved.

According to my friends who play MMO games:

LotR = too easy, no content

Aion = fun at first, then gets repetitive and boring

But that is 2nd hand info as I've never played either. I'll go ahead and recommend some of these addictive games:

- StarCraft 1

- Civilization 4

- Sins of Solar Empire ...funner with friends, gets kinda old by yourself

Sounds like you already tried most, if not all the current shooters as well as the big name RPGs ...so listing the strategy based games instead.

Oldies but a goodies;

Titan Quest Immortal Throne

Painkiller :)

Delta Force Black Hawk Down

Company of Heros

Recent FPS

COD4

COD World at War

COD MW2 (don't have yet but really want)

Battlefield 2

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (have but still trying to get the hang of)

(story) shown for game with a Singleplayer worth noting - (Story!) shown for games which have a Great Singleplayer - (mplayer) Shown for games with Multiplayer - (Mplayer!) shown for Great Multiplayer - Underlined are for games that Really Really Stand out and you should buy without hesitation ;)

Action games: Star Wars: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (story) - Star Wars: Jedi Academy (Story! & Mplayer!) - Prince of Persia (2008) - Overlord & Overlord II (Story! and uhh Mplayer! if your lucky :P) - Batman: Arkham Asylum (Story!)

FPS, TPS (3rd person shooter) and RPG Games: Halo Combat Evolved (Story! & Mplayer!) - Mass Effect 1 (Story!) - Gears of War (story & mplayer) - Bioshock & Bioshock 2 (Story! and Bioshock2 mplayer) - Crysis & Warhead (story & mplayer) - Fallout 3 (Story!) (get GOTY Edition, it includes All DLC's ) - Shattered Horizon (Mplayer!) - Mirrors Edge (story) - Aliens vs Predator (2010) ( story & Mplayer! ) - Red Faction Guerrilla (mplayer) - Dark Void (story) - Borderlands (Mplayer! ) - Riddick: Assult on Dark Athena (includes Escape from Butcher bay too) (story & mplayer) - painkiller - Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (story and mplayer) - The Witcher (story) - Farcry 2

Survival/Horror games: F.E.A.R, & F.E.A.R 2 - Dead Space - Cryostasis (Story!) - Resident Evil 5 (story)

Fighting and Fantasy Games: Devil May Cry 3 & 4 (Story!) Street Fighter 4 (mplayer) - Ninja Blade

Racing games: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate box (Mplayer!) - Dirt2 (mplayer)

Music Games: Guitar Hero III - Audiosurf

Strategy Games: Stronghold Cruisader 2 - Red Alert 3 - Starcraft

Puzzle and Arcade style Games: Machinarium - Bejewled 2 Deluxe - World of Goo - Zuma's Revenge - Geometry wars Retro Evolved

MMO Games: EVE Online - lineage 2 - Black Prophecy (new Free MMO coming soon, Keep an eye out!)

I've missed a few but theres plenty there to keep you off WOW and live happily ever after :lol: hope this helps!

Edit: Wow lol i started writing this After Nikola's post (took a lunch break) :P

Edited by SenitaL