My computer freezes in startup after a failed overclocking

I recently tried overclocking my 955 b.e. By using multipliers I didn't touch voltage or anything like that. Just the multiplier and ever since my computer freezes in start up of windows. Does anyone have any Ideas as to how I can fix this. I've already tried erasing the CMOS and all that. What do I do help me save my rig.

don't make a new topic for the same problem, I deleted the older topic since this is a better title and more informative opening post...

including the CPU, motherboard and RAM in the title/subtitle would be better still (don't have to open thread to realise hardware)

list your rig spec in your sig, detail it in the first post with BIOS settings especially for CPU

try loading defaults from within the BIOS... and then setting RAM voltage and divider manually (that's what I'd guess without further info)

Sorry about posting multiple times I'm just anxious to try to fix this as I'm not on my computer right but I'm using my phone cause it the only thing I can use my computer is my first build so it's my baby alot of money and time went into it so to the technical things I am using a m4a78t-e mother board everything is set to auto in bios and my processor is a 955be phenom2 I use mushkin black line ram 4 gigs total that's the best Info I can give right now. Sorry I'm a but of a newb at this please help me with what you can it is greatly appreciated.