Make A Projector System

Home Theater Magizine did a "review" of one of these about a year ago. It did "work" in that it projected a picture - but the quality was REALLY bad. It was also pretty tricky to get everything right.

Its the same old saying - if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

I bought a front projector in 99 and love it - I have a 110' 16*9 screen mounted on the wall and the projector hanging from the ceiling in back of the room. Couple that with a full dolby digital setup (DVD, 5 speakers, 2 powered subs) and movies are awesome. My fiance and I don't go to the movies much anymore because its better to stay at home.

If anybody is interested I can give them the run down of what I have.

had to go and bust are bubble didnt ya? lol jk well its ordered anyway so mabie we will get lucky and get a good one. its been a year. anything can happen! lol well ups is on there way it said two weeks in the confermation e-mail. so hold on to you panties girls because its going to be a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

ya, it sucks, but i am working on a new version of it, with and old slide projector. and if i can get the light from a monitor channeled to this area that it will work. If it good i will post it but dont buy the projector thing.