New game to play

InCrYsIs

i bought the game just cause 2 the game is totally wht u described except moving around from place to place is so hard and boring some times if u cant find a hele its might take u half an hour to just travel on road

A game for midlessly blowing things up ey?.. hmm Id Definatly Check out Red Faction Guerilla, best destructable world ive seen, i think the PC version is also Slowly being patched up and most of the major bugs have been dealt with. Also theres sweet online play with plenty gametypes and theres good DLC from what i hear too. I'v see a Head to head match of Destruction (destroy the most while in a mech) and it looked fun. However i wouldnt pay full price for that game, try to get it on Sale, over here on the GAME online store its 6 pounds which is 9$ so i couldnt hold off at that price :D

What about The saboteur? it looks okay, nice art style but you probably will end up spending too much time thinking..

Oh and another Vote for Just cause 2 ;)

I have decided to save some money and go back and play Crysis. Choke out some Koreans and big fire fights. Can't beat it.

Now that you mention it, I do recall crysis being one of the most destructive games I've ever played. Almost makes me want to go back and play it again.