How to cut a piece of aluminum?

Whats the best method for sawing through aluminum? Theres a triangular piece of the case that holds the exhaust potion of my case onto the motherboard backplate at its corner... the pieces are separate so the case can convert from ATX to BTX. I want to chop one of the pieces off since its in the way... I tried a Dremel but the cutting heads I have werent working too fantastically. What are some of the preferred methods for cutting though aluminum like that, when you cant use a drill? Thanks :)

Edit: Exploded pic of the upgrade to my case is here. The pieces I'm talking about are shown, I want to remove only one.

Edited by ebarone

It looks like you could cut it out with a jigsaw (~20+ Teeth Per Inch, for metal) in about 10 seconds...

It would literally take longer to fasten the blade in the saw than the actual cutting

Cut with the mobo tray removed and with all hardware uninstalled, even the standoffs, then clean thoroughly... hey presto, no dust/shavings

I used a Black and Decker Jigsaw with a 22t blade to whack into the face of my NZXT Rogue. It took about 2 minutes to do it and the cut is clean. More teeth per inch on the blade the better it will cut. Just don't go all trigger happy with it. Slow to medium speed and a steady hand will yield nice results.

i would imagine the aluminum variety :bah:

Brightening my day Yet again by pointing out the Bloody Obvious. :lol:

As stated Above Expect alot of Aluminum shavings everywhere. when your done take it to a shop and give it a 150psi Blow out. And be thorough, The itty bitty stiff kill comps too. =_=