good multiplayer FPS ?

_TheAlexO

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about combat arms? It's free. :)

haha i used to play combat arms a lot, but i really got sick of it . it just seems poorly made and clumsy , we might try it out a little.

Edited by ShallowBay

Tribes 1 and 2 are free now I think.

I didn't invest much time in Tribes 2, but I played a lot of Tribes 1. It's a good game based on leading your target to hit them at long range and on the move. Also has jetpacks and a lot of mods :D

There is this one map called Broadside with two floating bases. You can have one team build defense on one base with force fields, turrets, and etc. Then the other team takes turns to see how many tries it takes to blow it all up.

BC2 would work, everyone would have to join an empty server or find one that all 16 can get into.

You could BF2, but you would have to play maps on their small / medium size modes with only 16 players.

BF1943 doesn't release on the PC till either April or June, they said. They also said they got no plans in the works to add more content to it. So I would honestly skip the PC purchase. To me BF 1943 was test subject for DICE (successful one) and a filler for Bad Company 2. As Bad Company 2 is a filler for Battlefield 3. Which is the one we all want to play instead :D.

It's so stupid, it's like a year too late. I loved 1942 and would love to play wake island again with new gfx :/

Tribes 1/2/Vengeance (just dont get mad at the projectiles being slow.. its actually because of how faast your moving lol.. so aim well ahead ;) ) and HALO, you cannot forget Halo 1's multiplayer its Great i still play :) + now theres a free portable version you can download ( if you search arround, i cant find it atm but i can upload a link if you like) and you can add countless custom maps that are out there, thats reason enough ey? :P

Quake III Arena

Best game ever created.

It will work on any computer. It always works, never crashes, awesome fun.. old school!

Edited by loco_frags

What about combat arms? It's free. :)

COMBAT ARMS? I used to play that too..... 420Gaming clan. We ruled!

Quake III Arena

Best game ever created.

It will work on any computer. It always works, never crashes, awesome fun.. old school!

I loved QuakeIII!

Ok how about what I'm playin now?

America's Army 3. It's free. LOTS of empty servers.... Lots of Full servers.

My gaming community(420Gaming.com) Has a 26 man, top 5 server.