Titan Quest

Andrewr05

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloading the game, going to give it one more try. Anyone willing to start a new character to play along with me?

I just started my first character so I would be down to play in a group. My steam link is in my sig.

I can hop on and host the server when ever you guys want.

What about Diablo II?

:(

What I said was not a typo. D2 is one of the best games of all time, but TQ improved upon it in so many ways. Incredible graphics, unique and very extensive class/skill system, good story, and mod support.

What I said was not a typo. D2 is one of the best games of all time, but TQ improved upon it in so many ways. Incredible graphics, unique and very extensive class/skill system, good story, and mod support.

I don't think you can say a game is better than another game because of graphics when there's such a huge timespan between them. It's not like the developers could have done anything about that.

Also, while you might be right, I'm a fanboy of Diablo II. Played that game from when I was 7 until about 10 or 11 when I picked up Counter-Strike (and still played it on and off for about 2-3 more years).

We'll see if Diablo III can take Titan Quest down. :D

And if I remember correctly the Titan Quest online community is really short on players compared to Diablo II and the multiplayer experience really is a big part of a game (at least to me).

But oh well, opinions are opinions and I have no doubt both are great games. In fact, I'll get the full Titan Quest experience as soon as I have time, and I'll make a much better judgement at that time.

I have had this game for quite some time and have beat it several times. I'd like to get in and play with you guys if possible, but I'll probably have to start fresh. I've had this game before it came to steam, so is it possible to still play with you guys without steam? If anything, I'll have to get another steam account and buy it. I also have a ventrilo that I could host for people of OCC that want to hop on and chat while playing.

should work without steam just fine...I have it on steam and played with some that dont...

I;d be happy to play...

just started another character again and me and my son played for an hour...he loves it