Andrewr05

Titan Quest

well i got it installed on my desktop and xfire doesn't recognize when I'm playing the game... any ideas?

yes it does i seen you start and stop like 6 times as i was playing... :)

EDIT: that might have been the laptop sorry....

Last night I tried to transfer some equipment between 2 characters using the storage and I somehow lost it all...

:O

:(

Last night I tried to transfer some equipment between 2 characters using the storage and I somehow lost it all...

:O

Wow, that sucks.

Back when I played this, before it was on Steam and before Immortal Throne, there was no universal storage so I actually had to use a third-party program.

what do you mean you lost it...?

like you loaded it into a caravan transfrer and then logged out and then back in under another character...?

should have worked unless the PC glitched...

do you have the App file backed up...? if you do then just get the caravan fix and reload it...

when you need to move stuff around like that find one of us that has the game...I'd be more than happy to host a locked game for you to move stuff around...

I use the wifes character for that...and I just got the kids rolling on TQ too so if I want to 4 people farm I can...lol

In took all the awesome gear from my lvl 25 put it into the shared storage, went back to the main menu and then loaded the character I wanted the gear on.

It is all gone.

did you go back to the lvl 25 and see if its there?

that stinks man...

played 3 player tonight with an older member...me and the wife too...pretty fun

I plan on getting the THQ pack so I might be up for some sessions - just gotta finish torchlight first :)

I am going to have too many games soon, getting fired and divorced might help with that...

Still $5 for the game and its expansion. About an hour left on the deal.

I've stated it here before, but it's worth repeating...TQ = best Action-RPG to date.

yes it is...I started another character last night skilled as Warfare and Nature....should be interesting...got to lvl 10 and still died 8 times...lol

I want to try not dieing thru the whole game once without any hacks or cheats...not sure I can do it...

I've stated it here before, but it's worth repeating...TQ = best Action-RPG to date.

What about Diablo II?

Downloading the game, going to give it one more try. Anyone willing to start a new character to play along with me?

Steam: tkrow21 (Search in the Community).

Xfire: thesixfive