Titan Quest

Andrewr05

So I've been playing Titan Quest for a bit and it is awesome.

Crazynate and I were just on a server i hosted a few minutes ago, quite fun with another person.

It would be even better with more!

Titan Quest

Whenever I play and no other OCC member has created a server I always make my own 6 person server with the following credentials:

Server name:

"Overclockers Club"

Password:

"occ"

EDIT: via dr_bowtie

Any of you that get the dreaded "Socket Error" when trying to Refresh the Multiplayer server list turn OFF UAC...in Vista or Win7....XP is fine
Edited by Andrewr05

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy to join in some time, just send me a message next time you guys are playing. :D

Though I should note that I haven't actually played it yet so... I'm a bit of a newb.

Edited by Deathmineral

Ah I jumped in but I only had a lvl 2 guy....

you guys should get TQIT and go for that...you have to start over anyways to use the expansion but it is twice as long as TQ...the Expansion picks up after Olympus...

I think we might be gravitating to TQ IT. For everyone who's started a character with the normal version, you can import it into IT without a problem (I did last night). I have the steam pack version. :)

It'll automatically import the characters the first time you load up TQIT.

I think there's space for six.

We had four yesterday, it's gets pretty difficult...quickly with the addition of more characters.

Andrew and myself are about level 20 or so... No need for uber level characters yet ;)