Ati+ Nvidia Sticky

Ah! I didn't understand what you meant. Sorry about that.

I can't doubt you've made sure the card is firmly in the slot, as it sounds like you've moved it around. What OS are you using and motherboard?

Windows 7, and biostar ta790gx a3+

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's working fine when used alone

Look here I was never able to get it working with the newer Nvidia drivers. Only the 197.45. I haven't had this setup in awhile, so not sure if it is still working. But, with the 197.45 Nvidia drivers and the PhysX Mod v1.3 I was able to get this working!

I tried using a GT240 with my 5970 on my Crosshair IV Formula and it didnt work no matter what I tried.

I hope you are able to get it working because I tried everything I could find and it still wouldnt work.

I tried trick with display, but it didn't help. 197.45 refuses to install. I tried another ridiculous workaound: manually instaled legacy video adapter, replaced its driver with nvidia one, but it didnt help either.

So i decided to make a deeper investigation.

Took out ati and left only nvidia in main slot. Purged ati drivers, then installed nvidia 197.45 driver, installed 10.0513 physx. Then turned gpu physx on in nvidia control panel, checked GPU-Z: physx on, cuda on. But when i run fluidmark it always uses cpu for physx, no matter what i do, i even tried apply physx mod on it, but it didn't help. Perhaps this is somehow connected with internal hd3300, but it's turned off in bios.