External Water Cooling system?

My HTPC has always had alot of heat and ive spent a couple bills for numerous amounts of fan and they still dont do the trick. I finally want to turn to water cooling but my HTPC is way to small as it is and cant fit a thing. SO i was wondering if there were any external systems that just run the tubes into the computer for the GPU and CPU then back out into the main unit ? Any help would be great thanks!

My HTPC has always had alot of heat and ive spent a couple bills for numerous amounts of fan and they still dont do the trick. I finally want to turn to water cooling but my HTPC is way to small as it is and cant fit a thing. SO i was wondering if there were any external systems that just run the tubes into the computer for the GPU and CPU then back out into the main unit ? Any help would be great thanks!

Do have the room in your cabinet (assuming you have this in a cabinet or on a shelf) for another component?

Your best bet would be to gut a similar looking case (even an old receiver or anything really) and mount the water cooling stuff in that.

Build a radiator into the back of that "component" that exhausts out the back, it should be extremely simple.

Then just route the water lines through the back and into your htpc.

Edited by Andrewr05