RIP Robert Culp

bilcliff

just logged on this morning to find this in the update

RobertCulpt.jpg

Robert Culp

August 16, 1930 - March 24, 2010

We were deeply saddened to learn of the death of actor Robert Culp on March 24, 2010. We were fortunate enough to work with Culp during the making of Half-Life 2, when he wrestled invisible headcrabs, expressed a passionate interest in animation, and taught us all how to bring a character to life from words on a page, as he voiced one of gaming's most beloved villains, Dr. Wallace Breen. He will be missed.

Breen-tron.jpg

i never played HL or HL2 but its always a sad day when you lose a member of the industry

I hope this doesn't ruin the third episode that prolly won't even come out. Thought I think Breen died in that explosion in HL2. He didn't even appear in Ep2 so I doubt he'd have had a part in Ep3...unless valve had some kind of twist or something involved...anyways, I hope it doesn't have an impact on the final episode...or sequel or whatever they are doing.

Also rip. Great voice acting.

Voices are subconsciously underrated but when you think about it without everything wouldn't be the same. Heck, some voices marked my childhood!

What a harsh death. He fell while in his home.

RIP Robert.