Prison Break: The game

Jump4h

Aka Prison Break: The conspiracy. I was so looking forward to this game as I loved the first season of PB. After that plain rubbish. However, read the IGN review here

The first rule of Fight Club is that you don't talk about Fight Club. Similarly, we like to pretend that Prison Break: The Conspiracy doesn't exist either.

:/

Pretty much the only thing the in-mates don't ask you to pick up for them is dropped bars of soap in the showers, but that doesn't mean the game doesn't still provide you with a major pain in the butt on a regular basis.

:lol:

Has there ever been a good video game based on a TV show? Can't think of any.

The witcher, but I don't know if it was based on the tv show but I know there was a tv show for it before the game, the game may be based on a book for all I know though. For the most part though, no, not unless the game is handled by some foreign developer, that's the only time I've seen them turn out good.

The witcher, but I don't know if it was based on the tv show but I know there was a tv show for it before the game, the game may be based on a book for all I know though. For the most part though, no, not unless the game is handled by some foreign developer, that's the only time I've seen them turn out good.

Regarding The Witcher.. books were out long before the movie and TV show was. :P

Regarding the Prison Break game.. when I heard this was announced, I laughed. Seeing the review, I wonder who in their right mind gave the game the greenlight to be shipped.

Has there ever been a good video game based on a TV show? Can't think of any.

LOL,, you guys don't remember that old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game?

(there were quite a few tmnt games so I don't remember which one it was.)

It was awesome :)

I know Goldeneye wasn't a tv show but that was a wicked game off a movie.

Edited by feetfats

I decided to google it and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Vide..._based_on_films

There are games on that list that I never would have imagined being there, and there are games on the list that I didn't know was based off of other stuff. All dogs go to heaven and little nicky are just movies I find hard to picture as games.