GTX 480 review and available for Pre-Order.

Rylen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that you do F@H. But what are you gaining with benchmarks like 3Dmark? Guys check out my E-Penis its way bigger than yours, sorry but I don't see any benefit from benchmarks except to be able to say that..

says the guy with "1337" in his member name :bah::lol::rolleyes:

do you have 1337 in your so people think you're awesome? trying to flex your e-penis are you?

why does any form of racing exist?

why does any form of competition exist?

simple, people want to compete and be the best. Some people want the highest FPS possible in games. Others (like RR) don't care about games and COMPETE to have the highest benchmark scores.

it's got nothing to do with "check out my e-penis" grow up :glare:

I like that you do F@H. But what are you gaining with benchmarks like 3Dmark? Guys check out my E-Penis its way bigger than yours, sorry but I don't see any benefit from benchmarks except to be able to say that..

I dont gain nothing, I like the competition, extreme overclocking with LN2 and on a benching team, its my hobby, something to do besides sit on my butt like most people and play games. What is it you gain out of the silly games?

Racing you make money if you win. In this you don't get anything. You don't understand my point, hes not gaining anything out of this except being able to say "I got more points than these people". But its his money, so I don't really care. I just hate it when you come in here and say, oh I am glad I didn't get/wait for FERMI because its not good in 3DMark.

I have fun when I play video games since things always change. But yeah, I just rethought this and I'm being kinda stupid. You probably have as much fun in doing the benchmarks as I do gaming.

Edited by Krieg1337

Racing you make money if you win. In this you don't get anything. You don't understand my point, hes not gaining anything out of this except being able to say "I got more points than these people". But its his money, so I don't really care. I just hate it when you come in here and say, oh I am glad I didn't get/wait for FERMI because its not good in 3DMark.

I have fun when I play video games since things always change. But yeah, I just rethought this and I'm being kinda stupid. You probably have as much fun in doing the benchmarks as I do gaming.

Well I dont like your user name or avatar so...

there are millions of backyard racers of all types who actually PAY MONEY to compete on the race track for no money at all. Their prize is saying they won, or they're the best.

Others (like RR) don't care about games and COMPETE to have the highest benchmark scores.
I dont gain nothing, I like the competition, extreme overclocking with LN2 and on a benching team, its my hobby,

man i never get tired of being right :D

Well I dont like your user name or avatar so...

How did you find part of this topic there? This is about the GTX4xx? Correct? I commented on something you said about that, not about something on your profile. But what ever, if you want to talk about my profile you can PM me about it.

Edit: Ok? Still a lot of people care about games here...

Edited by Krieg1337

How did you find part of this topic there? This is about the GTX4xx? Correct? I commented on something you said about that, not about something on your profile. But what ever, if you want to talk about my profile you can PM me about it.

I just hate it when you come in here and say, oh I am glad I didn't get/wait for FERMI because its not good in 3DMark.

I hate a lot of things also but I did not bash you till you bashed me, back on topic...

I hate a lot of things also but I did not bash you till you bashed me, back on topic...

Alright, lets just forget about this. You like benchmarks and have fun with them and get satisfaction out of it, while I like games and get satisfaction out of those.

Anyways, looks like the GTX470 is a really good card there. They said it will cost around $300-$350 and it beats the HD5850 most of the time and this is with Beta drivers. So we can probably expect some better performance soon, I am sold on this card :)